GNT – Grand National Teams is a team competition, across the ACBL, divided into 4 categories. The finals take place at the Summer NABC, where teams representing the 25 districts of the ACBL meet. The District Finals are used to determine the teams that will represent District 1 at the ACBL finals.
Open = Championship
A = up to 6000
B = up to 2500
C = up to 500, Non Life Master
Categories A-B-C: these limits are per player. MPs as of the August cycle, in the Bridge Bulletin of September 2017.
No pre-qualification required
- Flights A and C: Sunday April 22, 2018
1600 boul. Saint-Martin Est, Tour B, suite 125,
Laval, Qc H7G 4R7
10:30 & TBA (2 sessions) – 80$ per team
- Flights Open and B: Saturday May 12, 2018
Contact Kathie Macnab – 902-443-4676
- 4 to 6 players, each to play at least half of the boards.
- Gold and Red Points.
- Not sure if you want or can go to the ACBL final in Toronto? You can still participate in the finals of the district and have the pleasure of playing in a competitive environment.
- You want to go to ACBL finals but not all members of your team? The terms are intended to replace or add players on the team.
Pour informations: Louise Mascolo, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ACBL finals will be held in Atlanta in July 2018. Each district can be represented by one team per flight (25 districts). The NABC in Atlanta is scheduled from July 26 to August 5. Play for all GNT Flights starts on Wednesday 25 (Swiss formula), and continues the next day with the round of 16 and so on until the Finals on Sunday.
The entry fee is waived for the first two days of the GNT National Final for Flights A, B, and C as an award for winning the District portion of the GNT competition.