Marc Lachapelle, Pascale Gaudreault, Jeff Blond, Xavier Combey
Jean-Pierre Bécotte, Zhong Yuan Tang, Simon-Pierre Goulet, Brett Fisher
GNT – Grand National Teams is a team competition, across the ACBL, divided into 4 categories. The finals take place at the Summer NABC, where teams representing the 25 districts of the ACBL meet. The Montreal Bridge League is working with District 1 to encourage the participation of its members in the final of the district, and eventually the ACBL final.
Open = Championship
A = up to 6000
B = up to 2500
C = up to 500, Non Life Master
MPs as of August 6, 2015, in the Bridge Bulletin of September 2015.
The District finals will be held on Saturday May 7, 2016 as a 1-day event:
- Flight A and Flight C:
Le Mirage Bridge Club
9001 boul. de l’Acadie, #106, Montréal, Qc
(Entrance at the rear of the building)
Starting at 11:00 – 2 sessions.
- Open Flight and Flight B:
MCG Bridge Studio
6960 Mumvord Rd, Halifax, NS
Starting at 10:30 – 2 sessions.
Interested teams can play directly to the final of District 1 where indicated. They may play in their category or in a higher category.
- 100$ per team of 4 to 6 players, each to play at least half of the boards.
- The winners of category A could earn 20 Gold points, and 10 for those in the C category, with a decreasing number for the following teams.
- Not sure if you want or can go to the ACBL final in Washington? You can still participate in the finals of the district and have the pleasure of playing in a competitive environment.
- You want to go to Washington but not all members of your team? The terms are intended to replace or add players on the team.
Please read the Conditions of Contest in this document, for more detailed information.
The ACBL final will be held in Washington DC in July 2016. Each district can be represented by one team per flight (25 districts).
For information: Louise Mascolo, email@example.com