The Montréal Bridge League invites any and all bridge players interested to sit on its Board of Directors to submit an application.
The following conditions must be met:
- Be a member in good standing*;
- Be endorsed by five members in good standing*, indicating:
- Their names (in block letters),
- Their ACBL numbers, and
- Their signatures;
- File their candidacy with the Director of Elections named below, indicating:
- Their name (in block letters),
- Their telephone number(s), and
- Their email address.
- No later than July 16th, 2018.
To find out more about your involvement in the Board, please contact Christine Bourbeau at 450-687-4797.
If the number of candidacies were to exceed the number of vacancies, elections will be held at our Can-Am Regional Tournament throughout that week. The election results will be revealed on Sunday, August 12, 2018 – the last day of the Can-Am.
An acknowledgement attesting receipt will be sent to all candidates.
Longueuil (Qc) J4M 2W5
Sample form (HERE)
* A member in good standing is a person who resides within Unit 151’s geographical territory, as well as being a member of the ACBL.