The GNT is a team competition that concludes with a final at the NABC in the summer, with one team per district (25) for each of the 4 categories defined. The NABC will be held in Atlanta in July 2018.
Our district (District 1) holds its finals soon, for the selection of the teams:
- Montreal: A and C. Sunday April 22, 2018 at Bridge Québec club in Laval, 10:30.
- Halifax: Open and B: Saturday May 12, 2018.
These district and ACBL finals are divided into 4 distinct categories:
- Open: unlimited number of points.
- A: less than 6000 points (each)
- B: less than 2500 points (each)
- C: less than 500 points, non life master (each)
Any team may compete in the finals of the district without prior qualification.
It will be a great day of bridge, Swiss format (equivalent of 2 sessions). Do not you think of going to the ACBL Final in Atlanta if you qualify? Come play for the pleasure of the competition and the pleasure of playing as a team… in addition to preparing for the Canadian Championship that will follow in May.