Partnership: Paul-André Paquin and Suzanne Arsenault.
(Click on the name to start an e-mail)
Program: Schedule of the tournament.
NEW: Compact Knock-Out on Friday – 14:00 and 19:00
The course of this KO is similar to the regular KO, however with shorter matches.
Friday: Pairs and Compact Knock-out
Saturday: Pairs et Stratified Swiss
Sunday: Bracketed Swiss
You are not a member of the ACBL? You are a member but your experience is greater than your ACBL masterpoints allow to see? Read this.
All bridge players are welcome to the tournaments of the Montreal Bridge League. All players must register in the category that corresponds to their real level, whether they play in pairs or teams competitions.
- The right of a non-member of the ACBL to play in an event restricted by masterpoints is subject to approval by the director of the tournament, to include the player in the right category. Players must register in the stratum equivalent to their experience.
- A non-member who has attained a status at a given time can not subsequently play in a lower-level category.
- The tournament director may require a member to be part of a stratum or higher category than his/her number of points, if that member is deemed to have more points.
To the following persons and others for whom the spirit of the description applies, it is important to determine the number of masterpoints that corresponds to their experience:
The results are on the ACBL website.
Under «Tournaments» – All events and best results
Under «Live»: Various information.
Tournament participants can receive their results within minutes of the end of each event: by texto and/or email from the ACBL.
How to register to receive results directly from ACBL
The ACBL sends results by e-mail or text message within minutes of the end of each tournament event.
If you do not receive the results and wish to get them with these modes of communication, check the information on your profile on the ACBL website.
1- Begin by checking the information on the profile:
- Go to “MyACBL Portal” (at the top right corner of the home page of the ACBL website).
- This leads to a page that provides various informations about the status.
- On the top, in the middle, click on “Update My Information”.
- Click on “Update my Contact Information”.
- Complete the “Cell Phone” et “E-Mail Address” boxes, depending on your preferences: one or both.
2- Adjust the “Privacy Settings”:
- To the left, locate the “Privacy Settings” (under “Membership”)
- Click “SUBSCRIBE” for the first 2 items. A check mark in the 1st box will have the effect of receiving the results by e-mail, whereas a check mark in the 2nd box will have the effect of receiving them by text.