WhereCentre communautaire et culturel Thérèse de Blainville
120 boul du Séminaire,
Ste-Thérèse, QC, J7E1Z2
WhenOctober 26-28, 2018
PointsSectional Tournament - SILVER Points
ScheduleSee the program
Partnership: Write to Ginette Méthot
Program: Schedule of the tournament.
Friday: Pairs and Compact Knock-out (pm and evening)
Swiss – 1 session in the evening
Saturday: Pairs et Stratified Swiss
Sunday: Bracketed Swiss
12$ per session (6$ students under 25). The «Swiss» event on Saturday and Sunday is considered as a 2-session event.
Additional cost for non/unpaid members.
Non/Unpaid members: Please read this.
This is a requirement from the ACBL:
- + $ 4 additional for ACBL members whose membership fees are not current.
- Players who have never been members of the ACBL are required to join on an annual basis or join on a new temporary 1-month membership for $ 10. The temporary membership will allow to play all sessions without further supplement during the tournament. The $ 10 will be credited if the annual subscription is taken before the end of the following month, by applying through the ACBL website. This is a new ACBL policy since March 1st, 2018.
You are not a member of the ACBL? You are a member but your experience is greater than your ACBL master points allow to see?
All bridge players are welcome to the tournaments of the Montreal Bridge League. All players must register in the category that corresponds to their real level, whether they play in pairs or teams competitions.
- The right of a non-member of the ACBL to play in an event restricted by master points is subject to approval by the director of the tournament, to include the player in the right category. Players must register in the stratum equivalent to their experience.
- A non-member who has attained a status at a given time can not subsequently play in a lower-level category.
- The tournament director may require a member to be part of a stratum or higher category than his/her number of points, if that member is deemed to have more points.
To the following persons and others for whom the spirit of the description applies, it is important to determine the number of master points that corresponds to their experience:
For more information:
Louise Mascolo / 514-993-2221