The Montréal Bridge League invites any and all bridge players who would be willing to sit as a member of its Board of Directors to make known their request.
The following conditions must be met:
- Be a member in good standing*;
- Be endorsed by five members in good standing*, indicating
- Their names (in block letters),
- Their ACBL numbers, and
- Their signatures;
- File their candidacy with the Director of Elections named below, indicating
- Their name (in block letters),
- Their telephone number(s), and
- Their email address.
- No later than October 15th, 2022.
If the number of candidacies were to exceed the number of vacancies, elections will be held at our Fall Festival.
An acknowledgement attesting receipt will be sent to all candidates.
Phone : 450-647-6459
* A member in good standing is a person who resides within Unit 151’s geographical territory, as well as being a member of the ACBL.